Join WDCPhA now and start enjoying all of the benefits that membership offers!
Free to WDCPhA Members
- Quarterly newsletter of what is happening in the pharmacy communiy in the District of Columbia and the surrounding Metro area.
- E-News updates on breaking news, current pharmacy issues and local job opportunities.
- WDCPhA Member bulletins that provide members with new member resources, legislative updates and action opportunities.
ACPE Continuing Pharmacy Education (CPE)
- Live seminars with cutting edge topics presented by top-notch expert speakers
- Jurisprudence education designed to satisfy District requirements
- Information on CPE trainings available for District pharmacists from accredited providers throughout the Metro area.
- WDCPhA serves as a resource for information on available CPE programs and national certifications
- Preferred registration for high demand CPE programs like MTM and Immunization training
- Providing up to date information to enhance your professional development
- Provide updates and insight into DC BoP legislative actions and understand how they affect pharmacist practice in the District
- Monitor District legislation impacting your practice and protect and represent your interests with the District Board of Pharmacy, DC Medicaid and other regulatory agencies
- Serve as a source of information and advocacy for dispensing protocols during public health emergencies
- Connect with other WDCPhA members at the Annual Meeting, CPE training sessions and committees meetings
- Meet and greet other District pharmacists and share experiences and meet pharmacists with similar professional interests and concerns
- Career and networking opportunities that provide access to key leaders in the profession
- Expand your professional and patient resources through WDCPhA membership
- Affordable annual membership