Thank you for registering!
INSTRUCTIONS for CONTINUING EDUCATION
The following instructions are for the use of persons participating in CPE programs serviced by Howard University College of Pharmacy and processed through “Learning Express CE”. Persons who have no prior experience with this CE processor should first access this website.
FIRST TIME USERS
1. You will be directed to a questionnaire which will require that you use your
e- mail address and a password for entry.
2. The system will recognize that you have not used it before, and will provide a number of questions which you will be expected to answer. This is a one-time task. That information is kept and there will be no need to provide it again.
1. You need to be registered for each program for which you want to receive credit.
2. At the end of each program, a code will be announced which you will have to input, in order for you to access post-test questions and the evaluation.
3. You will have 60 days from the program date to provide “correct answers” to the questions, and submit electronically for credit.
Below are all of the materials you’ll need for the conference: